2008 Olympic Gold Medalists

2008 Olympic Gold Medalists
(click on picture to see larger picture)

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Cowboys vs. Eagles

Been off the blog scene for awhile. Busy and don't have anything current to go with. Figured I share this weekend though.

Nate, my son, and I will be going to Big D tomorrow to watch the Cowboys take on the Eagles. My son is a big Eagles fan and that is the closest they come to Santa Barbara. At least in the latter part of the season. We are flying out oh bright and early tomorrow on a direct flight from SB to Dallas. Check into the hotel and then on to the Stadium. I can't say that I hold any true love for either team. I don't hate 'em but don't love 'em either. My son is 6 years old and loves football. His favorite channel on the Dish is 154. That would be the NFL Network for those of you who do not know. Choice between Sponge Bob and Football and the pigskin wins it everytime. I love it.

Look for us on the 50 yard line.

2 comments:

UmassJSP said...

Todd-
Hope you had a good time at the game. Not much scoring on the field but the Eagles came through for your son. As for scoring off the field it looks like Tony Romo is doing just fine. They showed Jessica Simpson at least 50 times during the broadcast wearing a pink Romo jersey. In this neck of the woods we have already had more snow than all of last year. Ice melt, sand and rock salt is IMPOSSIBLE to find at any store after the ice storm we had last week. Home Depot brought out a skid of bagged sand and people were fighting over it. Last winter it didnt snow until the first week of January and people actually thought Al Gore was right. Well it turns out that the planet does not "have a fever" and it is 17 degrees here right now with 20 inches snow on the ground. like being a polar Bear! I attended one NFL game at Foxboro this year and left in the third quarter when the Pats were up 38-0 over the Redskins. Paid $40 to park the car there and $75 seats in upper deck. I went up to Umass for their first 1-AA playoff game vs Fordham U and got front row seats for a barn burner game for $15 and free parking. That is value. I saw Chris McGee and Dain Blanton doing high school football on the Fox Channel on my cable sports tier. They had E Fonoi's niece on and she is an awesome high school vb player. She dwarfed both of those guys and I think she is a sophomore. She looks like AVP material. Well I am tired from shoveling and chopping ice. Thursday the entire state of Massachusetts was shut down when a storm hit right at Noon and all the schools closed early. Every road was gridlocked. Took me 90 minutes to drive 6 miles home. Some people were on the road for 7 or 8 hours and only went 10 miles. They were running out of gas and abandoning the cars in the middle of the roads. Complete anarchy. Dont move here...pain in the arse. Happy holidays to all on the blog and looking forward to VB action. The AVP used to have a tourney in Hawaii that coincided with the NFL Pro Bowl....they should bring that back. Merry Christmas !!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love Brian Westbrook! Good call on NFL over SpongeBob. That had to be a tough call, I love SpongeBob.

Arsenal 12