2008 Olympic Gold Medalists

2008 Olympic Gold Medalists
(click on picture to see larger picture)

Monday, January 21, 2008

Maui Vacation

Going to Maui for a vacation with my family and some friends. Should be a great time and we will be gone for a week living in the warmth of Hawaii. Seeing as how the entire country is in a cold snap, us too relatively speaking, couldn't be happier to be taking off. Plan on snorkeling, hiking, and living it up. Hope everyone can stay warm and hopefully I will get a chance to blog from Maui but if not, I will see you when I get back.

Take Care.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kanapali trail, hiking into Mt. Haliaka, and the seven pools of Hana, these are a few of my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad.... (tune from Mary Poppins)

jeff

UmassJSP said...

Have a safe trip and a super time Todd! Spend a lot of cash to jump start the economy over there. As I have mentioned before the AVP used to have the opening tournament coincide with the NFL Pro Bowl in Hawaii. From the records I see 1993 was the last Hawaii Miller Lite Open. Seeing that tournament used to give us hope here in the snow belt that Spring was not far away. Chris Marlowe used to call it "the first tournament of the Summer" which also made me feel good. Right now I am going to take the kids to school and we are looking at 13 degrees and 1 degree with wind chill factored in. Enjoy Todd!!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your vacation, you deserve it.
And tell Phil to get his butt back to CA so you can start practicing soon!

- Steve

Karim Levy said...

Have a great Holidays in HAWAII
take your time because after start the real long season
take care

Anonymous said...

Also, congrats on being nominated by USAV as the Player of the Year to be chosen by USOC! Great accomplishment! It's definitely your year Todd, and we're all behind you and Phil.

- Steve

Anonymous said...

kapa na pali (Kuai) and haleakala

sorry for typo