2008 Olympic Gold Medalists

2008 Olympic Gold Medalists
(click on picture to see larger picture)

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Brazil

Actually have some time to kill here in Brazil so i can blog away. Phil and I travelled down south to Sao Paulo on Thursday. Flew from SB to LA to Atlanta and then Sao Paulo getting here on Friday morning. Long flight. Did some media yesterday and slept for almost 12 hours that night. This morning we played Ricardo and Emannuel in a match and EY and Nicole played Talita and Renata in a match. It went good for the Americans. Phil and I won 21-19 and 21-15. EY and Nicole won 21-14 and 23-21. Tomorrow we play 4 on 4, America vs. Brazil. Not real sure what to expect. I figure we will have fun though.

I leave here tomorrow night and get home Monday afternoon. Then I take off for the HWN events next weekend in Grand Rapids, Kansas City, and Indianapolis on Wend. morning. Long 10 days or so of travelling for me. I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow from the Brazilian summer to 10degrees in Michigan

good luck

Jeff

Todd Rogers said...

Jeff-

Huge difference now that I am here in Michigan. It is doable though.

Todd