2008 Olympic Gold Medalists

2008 Olympic Gold Medalists
(click on picture to see larger picture)

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Jesusita fire in SB

Lest anyone be concerned, I am a long ways from the fire. I have had several people email me asking if my house was okay. I live in Solvang which is about 20 miles away from where the fire is burning in Santa Barbara.

That being said, my parents have been evacuated although I think their house will be okay. My grandparents are under evacuation watch but I would be shocked if the fire got that far. I have several friends who have been evacuated as well and hopefully all of their houses are okay. The winds have been ridiculous but hopefully things will start calming down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Todd,

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear your parents are safe and sound, and we hope their home will be too.

Steve

UmassJSP said...

Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms of the posters here and in the Rogers Family. Sorry to hear about the fires in Central California. I know when I couldnt habitate my house for just 2 days during the New England Ice Storm last December it was a real pain in tha butt. When the "taken for granted" things get taken away it bites. Scott from Cape Cod