2008 Olympic Gold Medalists

2008 Olympic Gold Medalists
(click on picture to see larger picture)

Monday, October 25, 2010

Relaxing

Nothing going on for me but relaxing and hanging with the family. Lots of soccer games/practice and football games/practice. Keeping in shape by running and what not and been splitting some wood to get the wood pile back up to snuff. Had a chill birthday with the wife and kids. Mexico City was a nice gig. Hope to do something like that again with the promoters. Good people and fun to work with.

2 comments:

38yearoldvirgin said...

Todd,

Good to hear that you are enjoying the off-season. I wore my AVP est. 1983 shirt this weekend and wondering what's next for Beach Volleyball in America. Have you heard any talk about a domestic tour using the "real" rules for next year?

Since you have some down time, I wanted to invite you to check out my website. I do communication skills training and would like to help elite athletes communicate more effectively. I'd enjoy any thoughts or feedback if you get a change to visit: www.communicatingwithheart.com.

Dave in San Diego

UmassJSP said...

Glad to hear you are getting some R&R Todd. But as a father of 2 myself I know there is no place to hide. I was up at 1215 am this morning doing a report on the Pharohs and pyramids with my 7th grader. Then I get up for work at 530am.

All volleyball fans should be downloading The Net Live podcast on iTunes. Hosts are Kevin Barnett, Reid Priddy and Geeter. I just finished my 2nd episode and it is very informative on all things volleyball. They had Holly McPeak on the latest show as well.

I have to get back to work....in the last month I did 2 shifts where I stayed awake over 30 hours in a row....they are killing me but in this economy we are screwed. Hopefully in Mass we vote all the bums out....enjoy the Fall everyone....Scott, Cape Cod, MA