2008 Olympic Gold Medalists

2008 Olympic Gold Medalists
(click on picture to see larger picture)

Saturday, October 30, 2010

It's Game Day

Or so says my son Nate who has his last regular season football game. Rainy slow Saturday at home. Dumped rain last night and now slowly clearing up with low clouds all over the mountains. Pretty scene. Hannah has her first Jr. High Rodeo of the year. Going to be muddy and soggy in the arena. Should be fun to watch though. I'll just be a spectator today.

3 comments:

GranDeb said...

I am assuming your daughter races barrels for her rodeo competition? I love that! I live in Texas and grew up on horses!! Nothing like a rodeo!!!
Good luck to her!!! YeeHaw!!

Marco said...

Hey Todd, Glad to hear Nate is still playing football. I am stil coaching. Football for now, then basketball. Nothing better than teaching our youth today how to play a sport.

Todd Rogers said...

GranDeb- She did barrels when she first started but now she does breakaway rope, goat tying and ribbon roping.

Todd