2008 Olympic Gold Medalists

2008 Olympic Gold Medalists
(click on picture to see larger picture)

Saturday, November 6, 2010

New Puppy

We got a new puppy on Wednesday. Little Gage is a yellow labrador retriever. We got him at 7 weeks old and he is one cute little guy. He has fit into our family with no problems. Really kind of amazing. No whining at all. He is a puppy so we have been getting up a couple of times a night to take him outside to do his business but he seems to be really comfortable going outside to do so. Only had a few accidents inside and they were our fault for not paying attention. After only 3 days he is already going to the door when he wants to go outside to do his business or get a drink of water. Easiest puppy I have ever had.

5 comments:

UmassJSP said...

Good luck with the pooch Todd....sounds like the dog in the Owen Wilson vehicle Marley & Me. Lakers are off to a strong start as are the Patriots here. Hope you get to watch some NFL today. I have to help one kid do a project on Mesopotamia now.....and I had about 10 beers at the UMass vs Maine Black Bears football game yesterday so I am hangin. Enjoy the off season and good luck with the training regimen. Scott

Andrew said...

Congrats on the new addition. As a fellow lab owner I feel I should alert you to the fact that labs have long puppyhoods. They usually don't find their brains until they are about 4 years old!

They make fantastic companions - just be patient!

Marco said...

Awesome! I have a Papillon. Her name is 'Amor.' She truly is my best friend. She is very good at alerting me when she needs to go for her walk to take care of her business. I am located on a corner where the elementary school kids wait for the school bus. She loves going out and seeing them, and they love seeing her. All the best with Little Gage.

Arsenal 12

UmassJSP said...

I listened to The Net Live podcast today on my iPod and Geeter and Barnett vowed to get Todd on the show. They are trying to get the view from the top players of the "players union" that the beach players are forming. They got the view from the ham and eggers from Reid Priddy who said the players can sell themselves as one cohesive unit. But it sound like there will need to be concessions from the bigger fish in the pond. Anyway they have a very good show...make sure to download it and I hope Todd does the podcast.....Scott, Cape Cod

Todd Rogers said...

Scott- That is what everyone has said about Gage.

Andrew- Oh, yes. I know all about lab puppy hood extending years rather than months.

Todd