2008 Olympic Gold Medalists

2008 Olympic Gold Medalists
(click on picture to see larger picture)

Friday, September 2, 2011

Thanks and Update

I am sure this will never get to them but I would like to thank all the people that offered to help me as I wandered through the various Euro airports in my trek from Finland back to Santa Barbara when I was injured. Many a person asked how they could help me, get me some water, and even a beer. Although they will probably never read this, I really appreciated all the offers of help. It also assures me that there are lots of people out there with good hearts who will offer up random acts of kindness.
Rehab is going very well. Walking almost without a limp and very happy about that. Helping out with my kids soccer teams and volleyball team and still able to get around pretty decently to show the kids who to do some of the skills. Nothing to gnarly but at least the easy ones.
I will be in Cincinnati doing a kids clinic with Karch tomorrow, Saturday. If you are around that area, come by Hahana beach park and say hello.

No comments: