2008 Olympic Gold Medalists

2008 Olympic Gold Medalists
(click on picture to see larger picture)

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Surgery Update

Had surgery yesterday, Friday. Doctor said it went quite well. Was exactly what the MRI said, a torn miniscus. No damage to the ligaments etc... Was able to immediately put weight on my knee which I could not do before surgery. Taking it easy this weekend. Ice and rest and then Monday I will start up with Rehab. Big thanks to Dr. Gallivan who did my surgery. Only time will tell how things are but so far so good.

4 comments:

UmassJSP said...

Great news Todd. Get some R&R and bang out the rehab. I am hunkering down for the hurricane tomorrow here in Mass. Scott - Cape Cod Mass

Peter Schalk said...

Good news after the bad news. What a pity that you could not compete in the Hague. I hope you will recover soon.

Lauren Fendrick said...

Glad to hear it went well Todd. Heres to a speedy recovery!!

spencerb1712 said...

Hey Todd, I am a volleyball player actually going to UCSB next year to play. I was reading that you had torn your labrum and just rehabbed it and I just have recently found out that I have a small Labrum tear in my right shoulder (hitting shoulder). I was just curious, how long did you have to rehab it until you could start fully swinging again? Thank You!