2008 Olympic Gold Medalists

2008 Olympic Gold Medalists
(click on picture to see larger picture)

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Tomorrow, Colombus, Ohio

Should have put this out there earlier but I obviously wasn't thinking. I will be in Colombus, Ohio for a Red Bull Exhibition on October 4th from 6pm to 10pm. Not sure where but I know it has a bunch of beach volleyball courts, runs leagues, and is a Red Bull account! I will try and find out and let you know. If anyone does know, please post it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Todd - I'm sure your appearance had a great turnout - Ohio has a great VB fan base. Was this done to promote the indoor tour stop?

Also, on an unrelated topic, how has two mens FIVB tourn. cancellations this Fall affected your and Phil's plans for an Olympic berth?

----------
As always, thanks for taking the time to post! We appreciate it immensely!

- Steve