2008 Olympic Gold Medalists

2008 Olympic Gold Medalists
(click on picture to see larger picture)

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Latest Training

Trained this past Thursday vs. Nick and Sean. They looked solid. Nick was probably the best player on the court overall and was playing at mid-season form. Sean looked a bit lethargic. On our side, I would say I was a bit lethargic and Phil was decent.

We did some sideout work and then played a wash game to 11. Phil and I won 11-6 in over an hour. Wash drills tend to take a long time. Phil tweaked his back mid-wash drill. He was able to finish the drill but he looked very much the worse for wear. Would have been nice to have our DC Ernie Ferrel on the sand to fix him up. We called it after the wash because Phil was pretty stiff. Plus, the fog had rolled in and it was getting cold. He's fine now as he got a bunch of work done on his back.

6 comments:

UmassJSP said...

Thanks for the update Todd. Maybe Phil can get a nice massage to work the kinks out of his back. I used to laugh at people that complained of back pain and couldnt come to work. Then a few years ago I was doing some running on the shore and the uneven sand caused my lower back to misalign. I could barely walk. We had 7 inches of snow Friday night so I had a great workout shoveling my driveway which is about 15 yards long. No snowblower for me.....yet. I saw a post on the AVP forum that the Boston stop might be in July. Looking forward to seeing you guys again. Somwhere in one of your blogs Todd tell us what is on your iPod. Speaking of that I have to go fix mine...one of the girls put Miley Cyrus on it!!! Stay healthy man and we will all be with you and Phil in spirit..Scott from Cape Cod

Anonymous said...

Found this on avp prospero not sure how accurate

http://beta.avp.com/schedule/index.jsp

jeff

Anonymous said...

Hey Todd,
Great to see you and Phil have resumed practicing. And Nick and Sean should be a good team. Saw Sean on the HWN tour and he did look lethargic then too, but it likely was due to not getting enough rest.
- Steve

Anonymous said...

hope your AVP media day went well. Looks like some big coin in MB after the olympics.


"If the formula works, don’t screw around with it"

I Agree


Best of luck and health


Jeff

Anonymous said...

hope your AVP media day went well. Looks like some big coin in MB after the olympics.


"If the formula works, don’t screw around with it"

I Agree


Best of luck and health


Jeff

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry there must be an echo in here